The following charts will help determine your fit. We want you to be confident that the size you select is the size that will fit. The key is knowing your body measurements. Be sure to take your measurements in your undergarments. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Women's Size Charts
Men's Size Charts
|26, 28, 30||30, 32, 34||34, 36, 38||38, 40, 42|
How to Measure
- Measure around your head with a tape above your eyebrow ridges. If you are between even sizes, order your hat in the next larger size.
- Measure around the base of the neck(the lowest point of the neck) w/ one forefinger between the neck and the tape. Number of inches equals the neck size that you should order.
- Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust/chest. Be sure to go over your shoulder blades.
- Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent 90 degrees. Start at the middle of your back across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist.
- Measure around your waistline where you normally wear your pants with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape. For low rise pants measure 1-1/2" below your natural waist.
- Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Using a pair of pants that fit you well, measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
- BELTS (WOMEN)
- Belts normally sit at the natural waist, but low rise pants sit at your low waist.
- BELTS (MEN)
- Order one size larger than your pant waist size. (i.e. if you wear a size 32 pant, order a size 34 belt).
- The "M" denotes medium; all of our shoes are medium width. The "H" denotes a half size (Example: 8-M = size 8H-M = size 8 1/2) If only whole sizes are offered, and you normally wear a half size, we recommend you order the next size up.