Month 3 of my weight loss (and subsequent tracking) has come to a close and sadly, I’m not happy. DAMN YOU body, what’s your problem!? I was shooting for a loss of 10lbs, but only made it to 5. Let’s take a look at the scoreboard…
- April: 5lbs (DONE!)
- May: 5lbs (DONE!)
- June: 5lbs (…was hoping for 10)
- July: 10lbs (Based on June, this is going to be difficult)
- August: 10lbs (Maybe I’ll be on a roll by this time?)
- September: 5lbs (…a short roll)
- October: 5lbs (this will be tough as I get closer to normal weight and size)
My overall goal is to lose 45lbs by the end of October. I’ve lost 15lbs total so I’m doing okay, but I definitely have to change things if I want to reach my goal. Part of that will be to try and exercise more (walking is great, but I could be doing more).
Eating healthier is also something I should look into. I don’t eat that badly, but I’m sure I could cut out certain things in my diet that would help. I’m looking at you pizza… sweet delicious pizza.
…this is going to be tough