In about 3 hours I’ll be on a flight headed to San Francisco. Unlike last time, this trip centers around the wedding of two close friends of mine. So, I get to do the dress-up thing for a day. I’m a little apprehensive about that because rented clothing always worries me a little bit. But I have my own shoes! …yeah, not much of a victory there.
Anyways, the trip should be a lot of fun… touring the city, dining out, visiting with friends (especially those I haven’t seen in several months). One thing I’m really looking forward to, and this is all vanity talking, is people’s reactions to my weightloss. I see the conversation going as follows:
- Person: “It’s great to see you, how long has it been?”
- Me: “Yeah, you too… it’s been about 9 months I think; January”
- Person: “And you look great! How much weight have you lost?”
- Me: “Thanks! Yeah, about 25lbs so far.”
- Person: “Wanna make out?”
So there you have it. The “making out” part at the end is pretty much a given I think ;)