As an update to my previous post, here it is… my final list…
- Lose that last 20-ish lbs and get into shape (BEGUN)
- Be debt-free (or at least close to it)
- Visit London (or Rome)
- Take a Helicopter Ride
- Speak at Another Conference/Event/Meeting
- Visit my Grandfatherâ€™s Resting Place (@ Arlington National Cemetery)
- Take a Class on Illustration/Design/Printing/etc
- Stop Worrying About “What If’s” and Just “Go For It”! (BEGUN)
- Paint Something… Anything!
- Get a Professional Massage
- Visit the Beach Without Feeling Self Conscious (part of get-in-shape goal)
- Go Out Every Night in a Row for an Entire Week Straight
I’ve got a total of 12 items, one for each month. I’ve already begun the get-in-shape goal by joining a gym just a couple blocks away. I guess that counts for July, while the “Stop Worrying” goal can count for August as I’ve (slowly) begun that one as well. Here’s to turning 30 as a happy and content (and trim) individual!