My new favorite person Leah tagged me with this, so I HAVE to respond!
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged and that they should read your blog.
8 things about Josh, randomly selected:
- If I don’t have my glasses on, everything (and I mean everything) is a blurry blob to me… even people. Please don’t steal my glasses.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Carrot Cake are, BY FAR, the best desserts ever made… ever. Do not even try to convince me otherwise unless you have some recipe that combines both of those items into a heavenly concoction that would make Jesus himself weap with amazement.
- I have very dainty arms and hands… like a 12-year-old girl, really. I think it’s from avoiding manual labor my entire life. The skin on my hands is eerily smooth and soft for a guy. Why am I telling you this!?
- When I was little, I lived on a farm called “Shelburne Glebe”. You can read more about it, and my father (who ran a $100 million drug ring), at the NY Times. Yes, we apparently had a private landing strip. No, we did not have a plane or helicopter.
- I don’t have a middle name… any more. I used to, but it’s now my last name. You can probably connect the dots from the NY Times article.
- My favorite movie of all time is Pleasantville. Try not to be jealous of my AMAZING taste in films.
- I once thought seriously about cutting hair for a living. Even though I had never cut anyone’s hair before. Still haven’t. But I think I’d be good at it.
- As much as I wished it would, my milkshake does not, in fact, bring all the boys to the yard. Er, I mean girls! Whew, saved myself on that one.
The following people have now been selected to participate in this meme. You may say it annoys you in public, but deep down inside, I know you’re shedding a single tear of JOY!