This past Sunday, I had a very gay time… and yes, I’m using that word as if it had TWO meanings. Clever, huh?
- 12:30pm – Stood outside my apartment building and watched the Gay Pride Parade (featuring my good friends Summer, Terri and the Penn/Jersey She-Devils Roller Derby Team)
- 1:15pm – Quick trip to the bank (yep, it too was gay)
- 1:30pm – Walked along Market Street with the parade and stopped to take some photos (will be up on flickr soon)
- 2:00pm – Headed to Penn’s Landing for the Gay Pride Festival (and had a great time meeting and hanging out with some of the She-Devils Derby players)
- 5:30pm – Left the festival and after a brief stop, headed over to Sisters (local Lesbian club)
As you can see, my day was filled with much gaylocity. A day where I truly celebrated wickedness. Because, didn’t you know, being gay is “a celebration of wickedness”. At least, that’s what the protesters said.