- 10:00AM How to Convince Your Company to Embrace Standards
- 11:30AM The Future of Radio
- 02:00PM Burnie Burns Keynote
- 03:30PM Consumer is the Producer: DIY Media
- 05:00PM Cashing In Or Selling Out: The Future of the Independent Web
The final day of SXSW was actually a fairly uneventful one as far as the panels were concerned. It almost seemed like “Design Eye for the List Guy” served as the big finale.
- 08:00PM Media Temple SXSW Closing Party
What a way to end a great trip. Apple Martinis flowed and I got to chat with D. Keith Robinson a bit (super nice guy). The pinnacle of the evening (and conference), however, goes to the lovely Laurel and Angelsea. Meeting those two was a blast and a half. It couldn’t have been a nicer way to end my very first SXSW experience.